Best Inspirational Quotes
In dire time a comforting word is better than a long speech. In this article I gather the best possible inspirational quotes of author of different classes and backgrounds who overcome their obstacles and write to inspire others. By analyzing them from a personal development perspective, these noteworthy motivational quotes can help you adopt the right mindset and have faith to overcome any challenge you face in life.
Are you depressed or tired of struggles of this life? Are you looking for strength to fight on and succeed? This article will help you. In fact, my goal in publishing these inspirational quotes is to change the conscious mind of readers like you by directing their thinking towards an ideal of success and completion instead of complain and failure.
These are some of the best inspirational quotes of all times. They are drawn from legendary, famous as well as common people who have gone through terrible moments in their lives but managed to come out victorious. Be inspired by these inspirational quotes and let them be beneficial in your road to success.
25 Best Inspirational Quotes of All Time
1. “Adversity is an open door for a greater self for those who never give up” – Rafael Delvix
2. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” —Napoleon Hill
3. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” -Jeff Bezos
4. “Life is like a dancing room. From the second you were born you have people to dance with, but somehow, somewhere, there is a dance alone you must dance.” Rafael Delvix
5. “What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”- Jesus Christ (Mark 11:24)
6. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”
– Richard Branson
7. “As long as you are on the right path, your tough times are means to make you stronger and closer to your accomplishment.” —Rafael Delvix
8. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”- Dr. Henry Link
9. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
10. “No time is more precious than the beginning of a successful life after years of failures.” Rafael Delvix
11. “You don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” —Susan Gale
12. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”- Albert Einstein
13. “Nothing is more delightful than the tears of joy after years of sorrowful struggle.” — Rafael Delvix
14. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” —Drew Barrymore
15. “All roads lead to Rome, but only one leads to glory, the CROSS.” Rafael Delvix
16. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
17. “If you can make it this far you can surely reach your goal; don’t give up.” Delarno
18. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
19. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”- Maya Angelou
20. “The best way to control your future is to learn from your past to be wise in the present.” Rafael Delvix
21. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.”- Hasidic Proverb
22. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
23. “Those who never fail never succeed. Each failure is a step closer to achievement.” – Rafael Delvix
24. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- C.S. Lewis
Since our childhood, we have been taught to reason only in terms of success and failure. The education system barely explains us the important role our belief and behavior play on the road to succeed. Yet what we can learn from these inspirational quotes is that what is crucial is not just the success but rather the way, and the effort that is being made to achieve it.
If an entrepreneur puts his heart into a company, it does not matter whether he is successful or not, the satisfaction will come from the fact of having given the maximum and having done all the best possible. Failure or success is only secondary.
Victory will surely come if we put all our mental energy in what we are doing coupled with belief (faith).