You can make money on YouTube without making videos, in fact, a lot of money, but there are steps to follow and methods to apply; otherwise, you will break the law and your account will be suspended. If it was not the case everyone would make a fortune on it.
In this article you will discover…
If you’re like most people, you probably watch YouTube videos or even have some favorite channels that you have subscribed to. Some of those channel owners explain how they left their job to become a full-time youtuber. Maybe there is a strong desire in you to learn how to make money on YouTube, but you think that you cannot create videos, or it is too difficult, and you will never succeed.
The truth you can…
The New Strategy to Earn Money On YouTube Is Revealed
It turns out that if you have a good strategy or you know what methods to use, making money with YouTube is EASY and fun and you can do it too!
All you have to do is use these methods while respecting your editorial calendar, and you can get on the right track to reach the tempting revenue that the best YouTubers are earning, $10,000+ per month, or even over 1 million dollars per year.
In order to make things easier for you, I have organized this “tutorial” in 3 parts:
- How to get free videos to publish on your channel
- How to monetize your YouTube videos
- How to make more money with YouTube
1. How to get free videos to publish on your channel
We have created a complete program on how to legally find and use other people’s videos.
Visit … How to Find Free Videos To Earn Money on YouTube without ever creating one.
If you really want to really earn money on YouTube, including making money without creating videos, Get this bran New Program: How I Make $10,000+ Each month On YouTube With No Marketing and No Filming. This course has literally plenty of good tools, clear explanations, interviews, links to resources, and so on, to help you succeed even if you are newbie on the internet.
2. How to monetize your YouTube videos
Once you have videos published in your channel, Following You tube rules must be primordial. The conditions set by YouTube are progressively more demanding, so read their TOS before you get started, and don’t try to get Rich Overnight.
Before you start making money, check that you meet the following requirements:
- you must have a YouTube channel in good status. If you do not have one yet, the program will guide you step by step.
- you must have an AdSense account (just click on the link Create One and follow the steps)
- you must have at least 1000 subscribers
- you must have accumulated at least 4000 hours of viewing in the last 12 months
- You only need to publish videos that you own 100% of copyright, including the soundtrack, or videos authorized by their owners/creators to be used by others. The program will also guide you to find free videos to use legally on your channel.
- your YouTube account or monetization has never been disabled in the past.
3. How to make more money on YouTube
Now you have reached the easiest part. Follow these steps to activate the monetization of your channel in order to make money on YouTube.
Follow these 5 steps:
1. go to YouTube and log in your account
2. click on the top right to verify that you are logged in with the relevant YouTube channel account
3. click on “Creator Studio” then in the left menu on “Channel” to reach the feature, or just go to https://www.youtube.com/features .
4. Locate “Monetization” in the Features table and click the “Activate” button next to “Become a partner through monetization by showing ads in your videos”
5. Now you arrive at a page that confirm your eligibility to monetize your videos. You will see a message says “You can use ads to monetize your videos.” Once you activate the channel and create the Google AdSense, you can monetize your videos, and start making money.
If any of your videos is approved for monetization, you become a YouTube partner. This gives you the opportunity to improve your skills and broaden your audience while making money at the same time.
That’s it… and You begin to Make Money on YouTube without Making Videos.